TOWNSHIP, NY (WWTI) – Permits required for certain motorists on the St. Lawrence County Multi-Use Trail are now available at other locations in the county.
St. Lawrence County has announced that these permits will be available at Riverview Restaurant in Brasher Falls, RMR Bar & Grill in South Colton and the St. Lawrence County Chamber of Commerce in Canton.
This is in addition to GT’s Restaurant in Russell and the St. Lawrence County Legislator’s Office in Canton.
The opening hours for each location are shown below:
- GT Restaurant: 1156 NY-11, Russell, NY
- Wednesday to Saturday: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Riverview Restaurant: 928 NY-11C, Basher Falls, NY
- Thursday to Sunday: 4 p.m. to 12 p.m.
- Bar and Grill RMR: 3927 NY-56, South Colton, NY
- Monday to Thursday: 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday to Saturday: noon to 2 a.m.
- Sunday: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- St. Lawrence County Legislator’s Office: 48 Court Street, Canton, NY
- Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- St. Lawrence County Chamber of Commerce: 101 Main Street, 1st Floor, Canton, NY
- Monday to Friday: 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
These permits are for ATV and ORV users on the recreational trail and are $ 65 for the first authorized vehicle and $ 20 for each additional ATV / ORV authorized in the same household.
Current ATV / OHV club members receive a $ 20 discount and 3-day passes are available for $ 20.
For each ORV to be authorized, trips will require copies of current insurance cards.
Permits can also be purchased on the St. Lawrence County Multi-Use Trail website.