The state of Guanajuato is the optimal destination for anyone interested in adventure tourism, ecotourism and rural tourism.
STATE OF GUANAJUATO, FLORIDA, MEXICO, September 10, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – Kayaking, rafting, hiking, climbing, abseiling; cycling, horseback riding, zip lining, paragliding, bird watching, sky dream, camping, balloon rides, astronomical observation, mountain biking, wine tourism and much more.
Besides its vast cultural offerings, which are among the most extensive on the continent, the state of Guanajuato is the optimal destination for adventure tourism, ecotourism and rural tourism. It has 24 natural areas protected by the State in addition to 3 federal and 6 municipal, which makes its territory the ideal place to enjoy these activities managed by specialized service providers and trained to receive international tourists and guarantee a unforgettable experience centered on the total pleasure of nature.
The whole state of Guanajuato is committed to taking care of nature. Here, adventure tourism is also about sustainability. The State has long been committed to sustainable practices and respect for natural and cultural heritage. Including 20.55% of the territory of the state is designated as a protected natural area, preserving our heritage, culture and history, while contributing to environmental services and biological diversity.
The region’s nature and adventure segment has experienced accelerated growth in recent years thanks to the joint work of tour operators, professional service providers, committed promoters and the State Secretariat for Tourism. These efforts, combined with abundant natural beauty, create ideal conditions for tourists to have great adventures and experiences in Guanajuato.
Some of the best adventure activities include:
• Abseiling at the entrance of a mine: In Mineral de Pozos, Pueblo Mágico (magical town) of Guanajuato, it is possible to abseil at the entrance of a mine.
• Sky Dream: Watching a sunrise or sunset from the tranquility of a hammock becomes very interesting when you are suspended from a cliff. Enjoy this activity at the Centro Vacacional el Salto in the municipality of Tierra Blanca near San José Iturbide.
• 360 ° Tour: Join this tour aboard an all-terrain vehicle between the towns of San José Iturbide and Tierra Blanca to discover waterfalls, canyons and a suspension bridge.
• Volcanic Circuit: Explore the volcanic craters that bring the Santiago Valley to life in the south of the state and be able to perform various adventure activities such as hiking, mountain biking and rappelling with the option to complete the experience by spending the night in a chalet or camping in a crater.
• Rafting: Cruise down the river aboard a raft and get ready to feel the thrill of the rapids to the fullest while enjoying the most beautiful landscapes of Tarandacuao.
• Horseback Riding: Cycle through spectacular countryside with breathtaking views and breathtaking landscapes in San Miguel de Allende.
• Hot air balloon flight: Still in San Miguel de Allende, find yourself a few meters above the ground and then fly above the clouds. It’s a pretty exciting feeling and definitely an unforgettable experience.
And the state of Guanajuato makes it easy for visitors too, with air and ground connectivity that makes it easy to access from anywhere in the United States and Canada. In addition, Guanajuato has a long tradition of hospitality that is expressed in its accommodation options.
write us here
Visit us on social networks:
Editors Note: While The Free Press will always be free to our readers and funded by advertising, we ask our loyal readers to consider a monthly donation of $ 3 to maintain our local journalism and help us grow, as we increase sales. of advertisements locally.
You can click here to support us.
We thank you all for your consideration and for your support of local journalism.